The JR Carbine is an ambidextrous, straight blowback-operated, semi-automatic, pistol-caliber carbine with free-floating quadrail forend.
- Semi-automatic pistol-caliber carbine
- Simple, reliable, straight blowback operation
- Ambidextrous bolt - configurable for left or right-hand ejection
- Bolt handle switchable to left or right side
- Converts to other pistol-calibers with simple conversion kit (available separately)
- Magazine included - 10 Round Glock Mag
- Lightweight 18-1/2" barrel
- Free-floating quadrail forend
- Picatinny rail machined into top of receiver
- Fixed, collapsable looking M-4 style buttstock (Fixed because it is Non-Restricted)
- Receiver, trigger housing and magazine well machined from aerospace grade 6061T-6
aluminum with black hardcoat anodizing for extra protection and durability
- Standard M-4 buffer tube, buttstock, and pistol grip
- Utilizes standard M-4/AR-15 furniture and trigger components
- Lightweight - approximately 6.5 lbs.
- Overall length: 37 1/4"
- Made in NY, USA