Kahles K418 – 4-18 x 50 – 1 Mil Reticle
KAHLES Competition K series. Uncompromised in its complex optical construction, optimizing both image qualities and viewing comfort. Topped by state-of-art mechanics, unique in design and unmatched in accuracy at any distance. Explore your new Limits.
- Parallax adjustment from 30m to infinity
- Non-illuminated reticle in the second focal plane for a decent picture and maximum precision
- 11 years worldwide warranty
- Latest optics generation with ultimate edge sharpness
- Excellent light transmission, clearest image and best contrast
- 11 years worldwide warranty and 2 year warranty for electronic components (depending on model)
- KAHLES AMV coatings Optimized KAHLES AMV coatings realize nearly loss-free transmission in the critical spectral range of light (about 520 nanometers). This allows to extract the very smallest reserves of light during the lowest light shooting conditions.
- Complex optical designsComplex optical designs with up to four objective lenses creates an unprecedented distortion-free image with an extremely wide, edge-defined field-of-view.
- Housing Extremely durable housing machined by state-of-the art production methods from a single piece of high-grade material.
- Adjustment Mechanism Extremely precise adjustment mechanism creates absolute repeatability.
- Ocular Wide angle ocular with safe eye relief optimized for excellent viewing comfort and quick acquisition.