Out of stock
M+M Industries M10X – 7.62 x 39
Inspired by the tried-and-true designs of Swiss, Belgian, Russian and American engineers, the M10X is based on the simplicity and durability of the work-horse military rifles of the 20th century. The M10X brings to the market an “East meets West” design of parts that gives the user unprecedented interchangeability, modularity, and ease of component replacement.
- 18.6″ DMR Barrel
- Barrel features an advanced nitride and stress relief formula for increased durability, longevity and accuracy.
- Magpul Zhukov-S side folding stock
- Patented MRL (magazine release lever) Kit for higher compatibility with AK type magazines
- DMR free-flow gas tube design, for increased airflow and reduced harmonics.
- DMR Lightweight Gas Block.
- Mil-Spec Type III Corrosion resistant nitride components.
- Magpul M-LOK compatible accessory slots.
- DMR match grade safety selector switch.
- DMR match grade trigger system.
- RS-TK ambidextrous charging handle.
- Caliber: 7.62 x 39
- Action: Semi-automatic rotating bolt long stroke gas piston-driven system
- Stock: Side Fold, Telescopic
- Overall Length: 39″ Collapsed / 42 1/2″ Fully Extended
- Barrel Length: 18.6 inches
- Weight: 7 lbs +/- without magazine
- Barrel Twist: 1/9.25 rifling
- Barrel Thread: 5/8 – 24 x 1 right hand
- Trigger Pull: 4.2 lbs. +/-
- Magazine: One 5/30 Magazine (Steel AK style, not polymer as pictured)
* Optics not included