Mossberg 590M – 12 Ga.
590M shotguns and magazines are uniquely designed incorporating stabilizing ribs that engage the magazine directly to the receiver for a sure lock-up. The 590M™ Series offers magazine-fed convenience in the legendary Mossberg pump-action tactical platform.
- For tactical and competition applications, 590M Mag-Fed pump-actions offer many practical advantages: faster reloading/unloading, increased capacity without additional magazine tube length, and quick and easy transitioning between various types of loads.
- Full magazines are the center of gravity point, making the 590M shotgun easy to balance for greater accuracy. The 590M is designed around the Mossberg 590,® the choice of tactical users worldwide and time-tested over decades of dependable service.
- The features Mossberg tactical pump users expect are all there: Dual extractors, Twin action bars, Positive steel-to-steel lockup, Drilled and tapped receiver, Ambidextrous safety, and a Heavy-walled barrel.
- 590M Accessory magazines are available in 5,10,15 and 20 shot capacity.
- The world’s first production double-stack 12GA shotgun magazine offers a shorter magazine length vs. capacity than competitor’s single-stack designs, providing better swing, balance and control.
- Magazine construction highlights: Hardened steel feed lips, over-molded steel shell ramps, easy-grip external molded design, proprietary self-lubricating polymer magazine body material, heavy-duty ASTM-A-228 music wire magazine spring, removable floor plate for easy cleaning, and a tough black oxide finish on steel components.
- For shooting flexibility, 590M magazines are available in 5, 10, 15, and 20-Round, and are for use with 2.75” shotshells.
|Barrel Type||Heavy-Walled w/ Heat Shield|
|Choke||Accu-Choke System – Cylinder Bore Choke Installed|
|Barrel Finish||Matte Blued|
|Stock Finish||Synthetic – Black|
- * Comes with one 10 Round Magazine