Remington 783 Camo w/ Scope
Out of stock
Remington 783 Camo w/ 3-9×40 Scope – .243
IT’S NOT DRESSED TO IMPRESS, IT’S DRESSED FOR WORK.
- Custom-grade accuracy is now within reach of virtually every hunter. Using the expertise that’s dominated bolt-action technology for more than 50 years, the accuracy-enhancing features to create an all-new platform.
- Crafted in our newest manufacturing facility using proprietary methods that create the tightest tolerances from rifle to rifle, by the most efficient means possible. Perhaps the first thing you’ll notice are the striking lines of the new stock design. Inside, it’s a true performance-enhancer, with a dual-pillar bedding platform that free-floats the barrel for the ultimate in shot-to-shot consistency.
- The black synthetic stock covered in Mossy Oak Break-Up Country® camo contains a high nylon fiber content which gives the stock superior strength and rigidity. Also helping deliver those inherently tight groups is a precision button-rifled barrel. For shot control, it’s equipped with the crisp new CrossFire™ trigger system that’s user adjustable to suit your preferences.
The 783 features a steel detachable magazine with a steel latch. Standard calibers have a four round capacity and magnum calibers hold three rounds. Like with all Remington bolt actions, expect a lifetime of rock-solid reliability. From the next generation in a legendary bloodline.
- The Model 783™ Scoped comes equipped with a pre-mounted and bore-sighted 3–9x 40mm riflescope. Simply grab some ammo, check your zero at the range and you’re ready to hunt.
- New CrossFire™ trigger system, factory set at 3 1/2 lbs. and user adjustable from 2 1/2 to 5 lbs.
- Carbon steel magnum contour button rifled barrel
- 22″ standard chamberings and 24″ for the magnum calibers
- Pillar-bedded stock and free-floated barrel
- Model 783™ accepts two Model 700® front bases
- SuperCell® Recoil Pad
- Black synthetic stock, covered in Mossy Oak Break-Up Country® camo