Ruger MK IV Hunter – .22 LR
Out of stock
Ruger MK IV Hunter – .22 LR MODEL NUMBER: 40160
- Simple, one-button takedown for quick and easy field-stripping and proper chamber to muzzle cleaning.
- A recessed button in the back of the frame allows the upper receiver to tilt up and off of the grip frame without the use of tools.
- One-piece, precision CNC-machined grip frame.
- Ergonomic bolt stop.
- Smoothly contoured wood laminate target grips with wrap around finger grooves for precision shooting.
- Internal cylindrical bolt construction ensures permanent sight to barrel alignment and higher accuracy potential than conventional moving slide designs.
- Contoured ejection port and easy-to-grasp bolt ears allow for durable and reliable operation round after round.
- Accurate sighting system features adjustable rear sight and drilled and tapped receiver for Weaver- or Picatinny-style rail for easy mounting of optics.
- Ambidextrous manual safety positively locks the sear in the “SAFE” position when applied. Safety can be converted to left-side only with included washer.
- Features a conveniently located push-button magazine release on the left side of the frame.
- Magazine drops free on release for faster reloading.
- Magazine disconnect prevents discharge when the magazine has been removed.
- Also includes: two, 10-round magazines.
- Capacity: 10
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Front Sight: Fiber Optic
- Barrel Length: 6.88″
- Grip Frame: Stainless Steel
- Grips: Target Laminate
- Finish: Satin Stainless
- Width: 1.46″
- Rear Sight: Adjustable
- Barrel Style: Fluted Bull
- Weight: 44.2 oz.
- Overall Length: 11.12″
- Height: 5.50″
- Grooves: 6
- Twist: 1:16″ RH