Out of stock
SIG Sauer Romeo 1 PRO – 1x30mm (6 MOA)
When the action is fast, target acquisition and accuracy are paramount. Our miniature, open reflex ROMEO1 sight withstands the punishment of deployment while maintaining a confident zero. TruHold™ twin adjustment springs provide a lock-less zeroing system that is on-target shot after shot. Designed to fit the most popular pistols, or you can mount it low and co-witness your iron sights on a SIG SAUER® pistol with a custom-machined slide. CNC-machined from a solid billet of Magnesium for lightweight strength. The molded aspherical lens is bright and distortion free, and the red-notch coating ensures a brilliant red dot. Manual brightness controls with our MOTAC™ (Motion Activated Illumination) system remember your last setting after powering off. Powered by a top-loading battery so you never have to lose your zero.
The ROMEO1PRO brings a new level of durability and performance to the miniature open-reflex red dot sight. Its aircraft grade aluminum housing ensures corrosion resistance under the harshest environments, and a new upgraded point-source emitter provides increased brightness in day or night conditions with 12 brightness settings. The molded glass aspheric lens has upgraded high performance coatings for superior light transmittance and zero distortion giving you fast, responsive target acquisition and accuracy. The ROMEO1PRO includes a ruggedized protective shroud in the box for extreme durability.
ROMEO 1 PRO is Compatible With:
- P320 XFive Legion
- P320 XCompact
- P320 XFull
- All PRO-CUT Slides
- P320 Pro Series
Please note, this product is not compatible with slides cut to accept a standard ROMEO1.
- Molded glass aspheric lens with high-performance coatings for superior light transmittance and zero distortion
- 6 MOA red dot with multiple brightness settings for rapid target engagement under a full range of lighting conditions
- TruHold™ Lockless Zeroing System that utilizes twin adjustment springs designed to endure handgun recoil and return to zero shot after shot
- New point-source emitter provides exceptional brightness with 12 settings (10 Daytime/2 NV), and 20,000+ hours of runtime
- MOTAC™ (Motion Activated Illumination System) that powers up when it senses motion and powers down when it does not
- Aircraft grade CNC Aluminum housing ensures a lifetime of reliable service
- Dependable waterproof (IPX-7 rated for complete water immersion up to 1 meter) and fog proof performance
- Ruggedized protective steel shroud included for extreme durability
- Easy access battery compartment
- SIG SAUER® Electro-Optics Infinite Guarantee™ and SIG SAUER Electronic Component Limited 5-Year Warranty