Deleting file, please wait...
Soviet Children’s Gas Mask
Soviet-manufactured gas mask, designed during the Cold War. It features the single-filter, sealed glass-eye SHM-62u face piece. Rubber mask forms a tight seal around the users head to protect against radioactive, biological, and chemical agents.
The package includes a face piece, filter, anti-fogging lens inserts, and a carry bag.
- Protects lungs and face from toxic agents, radioactive dust and bacteriological aerosols
- Rubber exterior can stretch to fit most head sizes
- Can withstand temperatures from -40°C to 114°C
- Authentic piece of Soviet cold war memorabilia
Note: To determine the size required, make the following measurements: (see second image)
- Height of face – distance between the deepest point of the bridge of the nose and lowest point of chin
- Width of face – the distance between the most protruding points of jugal bridges