The new Tavor X95 is the next generation bullpup from IWI US, Inc. Upgrades and enhancements from the original TAVOR SAR include a new fire control pack with a 5-6 lb. trigger pull, repositioning of the ambidextrous mag release to an AR-15 location, a forearm with Picatinny rails at the 3, 6, and 9 o’clock positions with removable rail covers, relocation of the charging handle closer to your center mass, a modular Tavor style pistol grip that can be swapped out to a standard pistol grip with traditional trigger guard and a smaller, lower profile bolt release button.
Includes Quick Detach Sling Swivels, Cleaning Kit, Manual and Tactical soft case with side mag pouches.
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO / .223
- Action: Semi-auto, Gas Piston
- Operating System: Closed rotating bolt, long gas stroke on piston head
- Magazine Type: 5/30 (NOT POLYMER AS PICTURED)
- Magazine Capacity: 5 Rounds
- Barrel Material: Cold hammer forged, CrMoV, chrome lined
- Barrel Length: 18.6″ (16.5″ Pictured)
- Overall Length: 29.5″
- Weight: Approx. 8 lbs.
- Rifling: Right hand, 6 grooves, 1:7 inch twist
- Stock Color: OD Green
- Stock Type: Reinforced polymer bullpup configuration
- Sights: Integrated Folding front sight (post) with Tritium insert and rear sight (aperture)