Deleting file, please wait...
Just like its side-zip toting sibling, the women’s Classic 9” is purpose built using a custom last fitted specifically for women. This boot is equipped with a custom-molded phylon midsole for durability, and the all-day-comfort you’ve come to expect from Original S.W.A.T. uniform boots.
- Women’s-specific last for superior fit, performance, and comfort
- Classic outsole: slip and oil resistant, non-marking rubber, exceeds the ASTM F489-96 test for slip resistance
- Stitched heel and toe for durability and increased service life
- Custom-molded phylon midsole for lightweight comfort and cradled support
- Texon stability platform for lateral support and torsional rigidity
- Steel shank for superior support
- Full grain leather / 1000 denier nylon upper for improved durability and comfort
- Custom-molded thermoplastic heel counter and toe box for instant comfort and lateral support
- Foam padded collar and tongue for protection and increased breathability
- Moisture-wicking lining with AEGIS antimicrobial protection
- Durable brass alloy, rust proof hardware
- PU collar for easy cleaning
- Removable custom fit EVA insole
- Gusseted tongue to keep dirt and debris out