Kahles K418 - 4-18 x 50 - 1 Mil Reticle
KAHLES Competition K series. Uncompromised in its complex optical construction, optimizing both image qualities and viewing comfort. Topped by state-of-art mechanics, unique in design and unmatched in accuracy at any distance. Explore your new Limits.
- Parallax adjustment from 30m to infinity
- Non-illuminated reticle in the second focal plane for a decent picture and maximum precision
- 11 years worldwide warranty
- Latest optics generation with ultimate edge sharpness
- Excellent light transmission, clearest image and best contrast
- 11 years worldwide warranty and 2 year warranty for electronic components (depending on model)
KAHLES AMV coatings
Optimized KAHLES AMV coatings realize nearly loss-free transmission in the critical spectral range of light (about 520 nanometers). This allows to extract the very smallest reserves of light during the lowest light shooting conditions.
Complex optical designs
Complex optical designs with up to four objective lenses creates an unprecedented distortion-free image with an extremely wide, edge-defined field-of-view.
Extremely durable housing machined by state-of-the art production methods from a single piece of high-grade material.
Extremely precise adjustment mechanism creates absolute repeatability.
Wide angle ocular with safe eye relief optimized for excellent viewing comfort and quick acquisition.