** PRE-ORDER ** Estimated 3-6 weeks for delivery
Stag 10 24" - 6.5 Creedmoor - Non Restricted
The Stag 10 24" 6.5 Creedmoor Rifle was specifically designed for long range use. This rifle uses the 6.5 Creedmoor cartridge for increased accuracy with less recoil to reach out and touch your target. The Stag 10 line features a Stag Slant Cut and includes uniquely designed parts for the lower to guarantee the best fit between the upper and lower. The remainder of the rifle utilizes the DPMS platform for parts compatibility.
This rifle features a 24" 1/8 twist barrel, Lantac 762 Dragon Compensator, 16.5" Stag M-LOK Handguard and a QPQ Nitride BCG.
Every complete rifle from Stag Arms comes with a Transferable Lifetime Warranty, an Infinite Shot Barrel Guarantee, a magazine and a rifle case.
- Weight 11.7 lbs
- Action: Semi-Auto Direct Impingement
- Caliber: 6.5 Creedmoor
- Twist Rate: 1/8 Button Rifled
- Muzzle Device: Lantac 762 Dragon
- Barrel: 24", 416R Stainless Steel
- Handguard: 16.5 Stag M-LOK handguard
- Receiver Material: Forged 7075 T6 Aluminum with Type 3 Hard Coat Anodizing. The upper features a .210 Tang Height (DPMS High Profile)
- Bolt Carrier: Nitride QPQ BCG
- Hammer/Trigger pin size: Mil-spec small pin .154"
- Pivot/Takedown Pin Size: .2770"
- Buttstock: Magpul PRS Stock
- Gas System: Low Profile Gas Block with Rifle Length Gas System
- Buffer: Standard Carbine Buffer and Spring
- Trigger: Stag Two Stage Trigger with Enhanced Trigger Guard
- Grip: Magpul MOE Pistol Grip
- Magazine: 5 round
- Safety Selector: Right Hand