Remington 700 Long Range - .300 Win Mag
UNBEATABLE CONSISTENCY. UNMATCHED LONG-RANGE PRECISION.
Engineered to make three shots look like one. From extended-range big-game hunting to printing one-ragged-hole groups from the bench, no rifle delivers like the Model 700™ Long Range. And we're continually finding new ways to maximize our legendary action's inherent precision.
The Model 700™ Long Range combines the added stability of a 26" heavy-contour barrel with hard-hitting, long-action chamberings to stretch your lethal range.
- Bell and Carlson M40 tactical stock – solid urethane combined with aramid, graphite and fiberglass
- Aluminum bedding block for added accuracy and an extra swivel for bi-pod
- 26” heavy contour barrel with matte finish, perfectly matched to its high-velocity caliber offerings
- Concave target-style barrel crown
- X-Mark Pro® externally adjustable trigger
- Drilled and tapped for scope mounts
- Magazine capacity – 3 Rounds
|Barrel Length||Rate of Twist (Right Hand)||Overall Length||Length of Pull||Barrel Material||Barrel Finish|
|.300 Win Mag||3||26"||1:10"||47"||13"||Carbon Steel||Matte Blue|