Robinson Armament XCR-L Rifle
The XCR™ Modular Weapon System offers ergonomics, accuracy, reliability, durability, and modularity found on no other weapon system. The XCR's ambidextrous ergonomic controls allow the operator to keep his eyes on the the target at all times. It also boasts the quickest magazine change time of any rifle.
The XCR's "Kalashnikov Theory" operating system uses a super reliable piston driven, heavy-duty, three-lug bolt which incorporates a heavy duty extractor and a fixed ejector. The XCR™ in any configuration can be converted to fire multiple calibers with a simple change of the barrel, bolt, magazine, and brass deflector. The XCR's adjustable gas system, allows the system to accommodate a wide variety of ammunition. Not only is the XCR™ super reliable and durable, its maintenance is extremely simple and straightforward lowering the total cost of ownership.
- Operation: Piston Driven, 3 Lug Bolt
- Barrel Length: 18.6"
- Overall Length: 38.6"
- Weight: 7.5 lbs Empty
- Barrel Features: Quick Change Barrel System
- Charging Handle: Non-Reciprocating, Left Side of Receiver
- Trigger: Two-Stage
- Telescopic and Folding Stock
- Comes With: 1 Magazine, MidWest Industries Flip Up Front and Rear Sights, Hard Case and Manual