Deleting file, please wait...
Aimpoint ACRO-C1 3.5 MOA – Red Dot Reflex Sight
The Aimpoint® Acro C-1 is a fully enclosed red dot system that takes up minimal space on any weapon platform.
Acro C-1 has a precise 3.5 MOA dot. It is developed and optimized for use on optic ready pistols in combination with an Acro mount plate. However, the wide range of available mounting solutions for the Acro series makes it an all-round sight that can be used on several weapon platforms such as shotguns, rifles or utilized as a secondary sight on magnified scopes. The enclosed system makes it reliable and operational in any weather conditions and being tested with 20,000 rounds on a .40 S&W caliber pistol slide, this small optic has proven to lead in ruggedness and reliability.
- Fully enclosed system
- Variety of mounting options sold separately
- Designed for direct integration in combination with adapter plates onto optic ready pistol slides
- Easily zeroed with the Aimpoint tool that comes with the sight. Adjustment clicks you can hear and feel
- Can be mounted on any Aimpoint Micro sight mount via the Acro mount plate with Micro interface
- Piggyback solutions for magnified rifle scopes
- Battery installation while optic is still mounted on weapon
- Anodized high strength aluminum housing, semi-matte black
- NVD compatible
- 3.5 MOA dot size
- 15,000 hours (over 1.5 years) of constant operation
- 2 night vision compatible settings and 8 daylight settings
- Size L x W x H: 47 x 30 x 31 mm
- Weight 60 g (2.1 oz) sight only
- Submersible to 5 meters (15 feet)
- Height of Optical Axis 14 mm (0.6 in) measured from top surface of mechanical interface
- Optimized for pistol and applications which require a low-profile red dot system
INCLUDES: CR1225 Battery, Aimpoint® Tool
Need Help? Contact Us Leave Feedback
Tags: ACRO, Aimpoint, C1, Dot, Micro, Red, SightBrand: Aimpoint