Kelly’s maintains full ownership of the products until full payment has been obtained.
Cancellations & Returns:
It is possible to cancel your order if it hasn’t been sent (excluding handguns). If the order payment has been processed, a 5% cancellation fee will apply. If your order has been sent, you will have to return the products within 7 business days in the condition they are received in order to receive a refund. You are responsible for arranging return shipping. The shipping cost either way will not be refunded and a 25% restocking fee will apply. There are no returns or refunds on special order items. Refunds will be issued within 7 business days once goods have been returned.
Note: During this time of the COVID-19 outbreak, all orders will be considered FINAL SALE. If there are any issues with a product, you will be provided the necessary warranty contact information.
In addition, since the introduction of Bill C-21 all handgun sales are final.
All orders (except ammunition) are shipped by Canada Post Expedited Parcel. Orders usually ship within 1-5 business days, depending on availability of the items to be shipped. Restricted Firearms may be subjected to longer shipping times depending on the time it takes for your provincial Chief Firearms Office to issue a transfer approval. All orders ship with a tracking number and signature required. Once your order ships, you will receive a shipping confirmation with tracking info. If items from your order are shipped separately, you will receive tracking information for each separate package.
Postal insurance is available for all orders, but is NOT included unless requested during checkout for a fee based on the order total.
If you are not at the address at the time of delivery, a card is left in the mailbox by Canada Post and the package will be delivered to your local post office. The post office will hold your package for pick-up for a period of 10 days. If delivery is not possible, the package will be returned to us at your expense. You will also be responsible for costs incurred to re-ship the order.
All FIREARMS will only be shipped to an address associated with your valid Possession & Acquisition License (PAL) or Possession Only License (POL). If you have moved, make sure your address has been updated. We DO NOT ship to Flex Boxes
All AMMUNITION is shipped by Canpar, no PO boxes allowed.
How much is the freight charge?
All orders over $250 (before tax & excluding ammunition) qualify for FREE SHIPPING! Shipping charges on ammunition and orders below $250 before tax will vary depending on your location. Postal Insurance is NOT included unless requested during checkout for a fee based on the order total.
Free Shipping Details:
- Applies only to orders over $250, before taxes
- Does NOT apply to Ammunition
- Applies to Canadian delivery addresses only
- Large or Heavy items that can’t be shipped with Canada Post are excluded from the FREE Shipping offer
- Some remote or rural locations may incur shipping charges (ex. Northern Territories)
- You will not receive FREE Shipping on your order if any items are cancelled, bringing the total below $250
- Kelly’s Sporting Goods reserves the right to ship by the method of our choice with orders that qualify for FREE Shipping. If you would like the order shipped via the method of your choice, additional shipping charges may apply.
- We reserve the right to change or discontinue FREE Shipping at any time